Alousana Diseño is a firm specialized in graphic, editorial and web design closely related to the art world. Offers professional and creative solutions of design to artists, entities or people who are looking for a more personalized and original concept for their personal and professional projects.
If you need a web site, a documentary video about your work, photo report or prepare promotional material for your next exhibition do not hesitate to contact to me; I'll be happy to assist you and inform you without obligation.
As an artist, cartoonist and painter, I understand your needs and look for a much more aesthetic, deep and expressive concept in the creation of graphic material, videos and web pages, apart from functionality.
Offer of services
- 📸 📐 Graphic design and image editing (Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp): Digital photography, photo retouching, logos, mascots, posters, brochures and covers.
- 📚 📗 Editorial design and posters (Indesign, Photoshop, Ilustrator, Acrobat Pro): Catalogs, books, layout, content writing.
- 2D y 3D design and animation (Blender, Premier Pro): Animations, animated logos for the web, intros, modeling for games and web pages.
- 🎥 🎞 Design, creation and editing of video and photography (Premier Pro, Motion, Blender, Audition, Photoshop): Personal videos, video reports about events, promotional videos for artists, videofelicitations...
- 🎨 🖋 You can visit my gallery of traditional visual arts (oil painting, pencil drawing, charcoal, Chinese ink, gouache, pastel, technical drawing) and my Digital Art section, with various works on offer and on request. GO
I was born in Madrid in 1971, and I have always lived in an environment imbued with the visual arts. Since I was a little girl I was instructed in all the techniques of drawing, painting and plastic expression; and continue developing this facet by entering Fine Arts. I'm currently a designer in several fields: graphic design, editorial, web design and video design / editing.
Also from my youth I was attracted by computers and the infinite world of possibilities they offer. Today, I have experience in the management of various video editing, image and sound applications, 2D and 3D animation, and digital graphic design, composition and layout, vectors, raster and graphic works of all kinds that I apply to my videos and web designs, giving them personality and freshness. I don't use templates, or edit the topics for clients who prefer to self-manage their website with CMS as Wordpress.
I'm flexible and intuitive and with a large dose of imagination; I usually have a lot of empathy with my clients to offer them a professional, original and very personal result, always adapting to what each one needs.
I started drawing very young, and after several years drawing, painting, participating in numerous art exhibitions and teaching painting and drawing classes, I'm still looking for ways to combine technique, inspiration, emotions and new technologies to take the message to the public; and I continue to explore new techniques, languages and programs to expand my possibilities of expression. In 2015, I established the Alousana firm to separate my activity as a visual artist from my work as a designer; and since then accompanies all my design works.
You can see my resume, awards and outstanding activities as a visual artist on my website www.alonsodesousa.com